Sunday, March 7, 2010

RANDOM

Just some random thoughts.
Save Me-can you save me come on and save me if you could come and save me....
Every Breath You Take-every breath you take every step you take ... oh cant you see you belong to me.....
London Calling-london calling in a faraway town come out of your cupboard you boys and girls....london is drowning and i live by the river........oh oh oh.........
The Scientist-come up to meet you tell you i'm sorry you dont know how lovely you look tonight
Fake Plastic Trees- ....i cant help but feeling i could blow through the ceiling if i had just
turned and run... if i could be who you wanted all the time.....
Wise Up-it's not going to stop so just wise up ...no it's not going to stop so just give up.......
All I Have To Do Is Dream-all i have to do is dream ...whenever i want you all i have to do is dream ...the only problem is i'm dreaming my life away.....
Angel's Share-when you're feeling sad remember how we felt upon an accidental paradise...if you ought to rescue someone please dont rescue me.........

Anybody else has thoughts like this?I'd be glad to know.

1 comment:

  1. human-pay my respects to grace and virtue/send my condolences to good/give my regards to soul and romance/they always did the best they could.
    why worry-there should be laughter after pain/there should be sunshine after rain/these things have always been the same........
    dreams-and now i tell you openly/you have my heart so dont hurt me...
    very random,but then again i've given up trying to find a pattern.

    ReplyDelete